1) Is it time to acknowledge the overwhelming corruption and incompetence of the American Government and American Institutions? Or are such concerns overstated and unjustified? (click here)
2) Which do you believe to be the larger problem in American Government: Corruption, Incompetence, or Indifference? (click here)
3) What form of corruption do you believe to be most prevalent in American Government? (click here)
4) What do you believe to be the greatest contributing factor to government corruption and/or incompetence? (click here)
5) What policy adjustments, general campaigns, or other changes do you think will contribute meaningfully to increased government accountability, effectiveness, and the general well being of the nation? (click here)
The greatest obstacle to the American dream for most Americans has been the blinding conceit and self serving public policies of the illegitimate controlling elite (ICE) and the notions of their own entitlement as stewards of a false "greater good".